Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Opinion On Greek Mythology

I think that mythology is one of the most interesting topics to learn about. i love to read their stories, view their crazy family line, and all that type of stuff. i think that their stories are some of the best to read. They are really very interesting. It seems that even though they all were family, they all were at war all the time. That amuses me.

I know that these are all very interesting things to read about, but i do not really believe they exist. I believe that people made them up long ago to explain things that we have explanations of now. Do not take me wrong, i am not calling anyone's ideas wrong for believing in them in the past but now I do not think they are real. Also if I believed in them that would go against my religion, because it is believing in other gods then the real one. When i say real one, I mean real one in my religion.

Even though I do not believe in them i will continue to read their stories, and books about them. I think that it would be worth while for anyone to read them. Well i hope that you like my short paragraphs about the gods/ goddesses and enjoy the rest of my project! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment